Automobile accidents happen every. Although no one wants to experience an auto accident, knowing what to do in case one happens to you could soften the impact on your life in the days and weeks to follow. You purchase auto insurance to help you through accidents when, or if, they happen. If you have an auto accident, we are here to help you. You may always call us to help you through the process.
- If you are involved in an accident, think about your safety and those around you before thinking about insurance. The first priority is to check for injuries at the scene. Call 911 for medical help if anyone at the scene is injured. Notify the police as soon as possible.
- Try to protect the scene; don't move vehicles unless the police instruct you to.
- Obtain the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all persons involved, including passengers and witnesses. It is a good idea to look at driver's licenses. Record the license plate numbers of all cars involved. Get complete Insurance information, including policy numbers. Having the agent's name and the number is also beneficial.
- Never admit an accident was your fault, even if you think it was. An apology can be construed as an admission of fault. Let the authorities determine who was responsible. Auto accidents can be disorienting even if you are not physically injured. You may not be aware of all factors leading up to the crash.
- Contact our office; we are here to; help. Contact your insurance company as soon as possible, even if damages are minor.
- You have the right to take your car to the repair shop of your choice. It can be beneficial to get two quotes as pricing and quality vary.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures before vehicles are moved. It provides documentation.
We are here to help you with your auto insurance needs. We have access to many insurance products and can provide you with competitive premiums. We offer auto liability, auto collision, and auto comprehensive coverage.
Insurance is a relationship between you the client, the agent, and the insurance company. We look out after your interests—we do not work for an insurance company. We enjoy making personal connections with our clients, and look forward to the next time we interact with them.
We are an independent agency, and we understand the unique needs of our North Texas customers. We have relationships with dozens of insurance companies, allowing you to get the right price with the right service. Whether you have the ideal history that preferred companies desire, or a not so perfect history, we find the right coverage with the best company, at the best rate for you. Make changes to your policy directly from our website twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Use any of our convenient forms located at the left for policy service directly from your home or office. As an independent insurance agent, we can offer the right coverages with the personal touch you expect from your neighborhood insurance agent.
Get your free home insurance quote here >