A Home Insurance Update
Are you dashing through the snow to grandma’s house? Do silver bells keep ringing in your ear? If you are getting into the Christmas spirit, remember your homeowner’s insurance can play an important role in helping keep your home a warm and safe place for the Holidays.
With a little preventive action and a solid home insurance policy, those risks can fade into the background, allowing you to enjoy these next few weeks to the fullest.
Now is a good time to review your personal insurance policies, making sure they’re up to date. While many of your risks are probably covered, a few might not be as explained below.
Here are some examples of some crazy Holiday related insurance claims:
· A man was going to clean his pool for a Holiday party, and carried the bleach from the front of his home to the back. He did not realize the lid was partially open and bleach dripped all over the carpet.
· The Smith family put up a nice big Christmas tree in their family room. They instructed their daughter to water the tree every day. Their daughter did just that, but there was a hole in the Christmas tree stand and the water leaked all over their hardwood floors.
· Parents wanted to surprise their kids with a 65-inch TV. They hid it in the garage with a tarp over it. One of the kids accidentally put the car in drive instead of reverse and ran into the hidden TV.
· A family tied their fresh Christmas tree to the top of the car and headed home. A short while later, the tree came loose and hit the car behind them.
· A local family decided to use a deep fryer to cook the Christmas turkey. The men all gathered in the garage and dropped the frozen bird in hot grease. The result was a totally destroyed garage an ruined Holiday.
Your local independent insurance agent, here for you when you need us!
Quickly and easily submit your application for a free automobile insurance quote through our easy to use website. As a customer, you will enjoy our suite of customer service forms and online insurance quotes from your local agent. Our company is based in Weatherford, Texas and provides insurance throughout Texas.
Click here to request an insurance quote online